Monday 13 December 2010

Yamada Ryosuke magazine translation


With those mesmerizing eyes and those lips, we have the sexy member of Hey! Say! JUMP, Yamada Ryosuke, aged 16. With the seductive dance along with those glances he gave, all of the members agreed that he was the most erotic, but the real person denies so.

"I actually prefer to do normal stuff, but the photographer would say "Okay, let's go for the sexy type!". I think that a sexy person would be Akanishi (Jin)-kun or Yamashita (Tomohisa)-kun. They are cool and they have nice muscles too. I'm still far from that."

But this time's concept for the sooting is "Being surrounded by older ladies" and once he was told that, he went "That's great!".

"I don't dislike older women. They have a charm that girls from the same age group won't have. The ladies that I work with also has a great character and aura with them. If I become a adult, I would definitely enjoy it. My dream type of girl would be the honest and cute type of girls. Like a girl, at times has to be sensitive, but also have opinions of her own. I get rather happy with such kinds of girls, but also be sorta boyish and reliable like a girl. I won't mind her being spoilt. I'm willing to accept girls who are willing to accept someone like me. But for me to date women older than me, it's currently impossible. It's like a dream above the clouds. I'm still an child. I won't know about it when I'm a little older.......

When I turn 18, I think that I'll have lots of changes. Even cooler than what I am currently, and being even sexier than now (laughs bitterly). I want to grow till about 170 cm. It's 5 cm from now. Though I drink milk, my bones just get heavier. Having lots of sleep helps too. Though it's rather impossible with all the work and schooling currently, but I'll try having plenty of sleep when I have my resting days."

A exquisite balance of innocence and amorousness, let's all pay more attention to the star of the new generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment