Monday 13 December 2010

Yamada Ryosuke Popolo May 2010 translation

 http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8_4LeqON9m-sZM:http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii161/kokuhaku_funsui/024.jpg&t=1

Yamada Ryosuke explains Morimoto Ryutaro this way!

Outer♥   
For me, he's a cute little brother!
I don't really care about how Ryutaro looks (laughs). Speaking about which, both of us were about the same time (audition) and is really close, so on the contrary, I don't know what are the things to mention. Maybe Ryutaro thinks the same way as me. But he has become more adult-ish and his dance got better. Also, recently, he has also clothes that looks like mine (laughs). But to me, he's still a cute little brother!
Character♥
I think he's really humorous
If he plays a joke and knock into me as a form of love friendship.../cough/ but if I really do it back to him, it'll often end up in a fight (laughs). Before this, I went to the playground, and Ryutaro told me "I'll be going there, so wait for me.", and when I went, he wasn't there, and I really wanted to go back to where I came from, it was just annoying (laughs). But it was really fun, he's got some humor going on in him.

Newest Activity♥

The way he walks is adult-ish

Recently, he has really grown up. The way he walks shouts "I'm gonna be a adult" (laughs). There was once where I put my hand out, and Ryutaro did the same thing, putting on mine. For me, he's really like a younger brother to me. Maybe, it's because I don't have a younger brother, so I'll think like, what a waste~ He's cute for being such a random adult (laughs).

To: Yama-chan

Thanks, in advance for everything.
My hair, is not short! My eyes, too, are not small!
Also, it would be better if you could do it better ASDHAIOUGFA SEX!?!?!?!? is what I'll like to say... but he meant the drawing lol. he looks like the gorilla from Gintama XD (laughs). But Yama-chan, let's have more communication from now on! That's what I'll like to say.

From: Ryutaro


-----------------------------------------

most of the translations i've done wasn't translated by me, i've got it frm other web and blog, bt i cnt remeber wer ive gt it frm
so dnt credit me

No comments:

Post a Comment