Thursday 9 December 2010

Fukuda Kanon Blog Translation 'Everyone revolution'

Otsukanyon (。・ー・。)
We did a announcement for Webpo’s “Ugoku New Year’s card(?)” today!
Pro wrestler Chono Masahiro-san was together with us as well ~
As for this “Ugoku New Year’s card” …
I think it’s quite popular in Japan now (ω)
Now for that announcement …
time to announce … the shortcut of every member in S/mileage!
Everyone did a shortcut \(^O^)/!
All of us cut our hair short since the title of our new song that’ll be released on the 9th of February is called “Shortcut”!
As for me …
I cut my bangs straight ~
And I started tying double ponytails again.
I’m still a kid (laugh)
Oh well ~
That’s one more way to recognize me now.
I had never cut my hair this short in my life before,
but I’ll grow my hair back so that I can try my double ponytails ~
I want to show off these twin ponytails in an event or something!(^O^)
Chono-san who appeared alongside us today was really kind and gentle,
and we talked about all kinds of things ~
A photo with Chono-san.

A two-shot of Yuuka and Ayacho ~

My final word for today.
I am a high school student ~

No comments:

Post a Comment