Thursday 9 December 2010

Yuuka Maeda Blog Translation 'That's right!'

Yesterday was an off-day for me ~
When I heard that I’ll be having an off-day,I was really delighted!
There’s so many things that I want to do.
In the end,I didn’t manage to do every single one of them …
This break was decided in a rush ~
So I gathered all my female classmates during my junior high period.
There’s also some people who weren’t able to make it due to various commitments ~
Everyone was just so relaxed to be among each other!
We did a Purikura ~
Ate together ~
And talked about all kinds of stuff ~
It was just so much fun!
Makes me feel “Nothing’s better than your hometown~!”
Everyone didn’t change a bit at all.
Hopefully next time,I can meet my homeroom teacher ~
I’ll post the Purikura pics next time.

Haru-chan went for a haircut!
How cute ~
Seeya!
P.S.
I have even more “Chopper” products now ~

No comments:

Post a Comment