Friday, 23 July 2010

C-ute Blog Translation 'Hot and humid YAY ( Airi )'

絵文字むしむしイェイ絵文字(あいり)

Good Evening絵文字

Suzuki Airi here絵文字

–

Today early in the morning , we had filming for C-ute~絵文字

Even though it is early morning it is really hot….today絵文字

Hot and humid …. hot and humid..絵文字

Well , about the abnormality in the weather let’s ignore it.絵文字*laughs*

( airi made another pun , mushi can be hot and humid or ignore )

–

Ah , right right絵文字

today , the location we went for filming is at the park , at the park , I brought some yakisoba 絵文字and ate it for my dinner.絵文字

The atmosphere of summer festival…絵文字絵文字

hehehe , it was really delicious絵文字

( things like yakisoba , takoyaki were commonly sold in natsu matsuri ( summer festival )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakisoba )

–

The photo is….

–

1 . The clothes I wore today絵文字

THE ROUGH絵文字*laughs*

Mizutama’s Dolman Tunic絵文字

( http://image.rakuten.co.jp/belta/cabinet/00988314/tun-5.jpg )

If I am not wrong I brought it at 700 yen

Not only it is cute , it is real cheap LUCKYー絵文字

–

2. The clothes i wore while wearing a hat to top it off.絵文字

Recently there are alot of straw hats but today it is for a cool look絵文字*laughs*

My hair were coiled as well.

Somehow I look good like this as well絵文字

Just Jokingー絵文字

–

3. Taken with Mai絵文字

As we are currently doing a interview on the new song

thus we wore the costume for the new song.絵文字

–

….Now!

Tomorrow is the long awaited start of the Hello Con絵文字

What songs are we going to song , please look forward to it.絵文字絵文字

I shall do my bestー絵文字

About Hello Con , I shall write more about it tomorrow絵文字

Alrights , see you tomorrow 絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment