Tuesday 18 May 2010

Ultra Power 9th Radio Show (October 9th, 2008)

Note: Keito & Yuto only



Translation

Okamoto: Good evening, this is Hey!Say!7’s Okamoto Keito

Nakajima: Good evening!! This is Nakjima Yuto

Okamoto: Well, today is October 9th. Did you know today is the world post day?

Nakajima: What’s that? I’ve never heard of that

Okamoto: Really?

Nakajima: Where did they make this up? Or are there any?

Okamoto: hmm..

Nakajima: Sorry

Okamoto: Anyways, it’s Thursday again so I wonder if Yokoyama kun and others are listening to this

Nakajima: Oh yeah

Okamoto: Yup

Nakajima: Gosh, I’m so nervous

Okamoto: Yeah, it’s nervelacking

Nakajima: Yup, they are our semapis

Okamoto: its post day but I usually send e-mails but have you ever sent a letter or postcards?

Nakajima: Postcards? If I have to then they are mostly a New Year card

Okamoto: New Year cards…

Nakajima: I was really into making stamps out of erasers for my New Years cards once

Okamoto: Oh I get it

Nakajima: I used to dig into them with lots of efforts and use them on the cards. How about you, Keito?

Okamoto: I …

Nakajima: I see England or other countries as “letter” types

Okamoto: A letter I recently sent was an all applicant service

Nakajima: For what?

Okamoto: Fullmetal Alchemist, the manga.

Nakajima: The manga’s ….?

Okamoto: I really like it. It was the manga’s …. Phone strap

Nakajima: Oh~ phone straps

Okamoto: I did sent a letter

Nakajima: How did that come out?

Okamoto: I got one

Nakajima: So you got one

Okamoto: Yeah

Nakajima: That’s great

Okamoto: But it took a lot of time, like about 3 to 4 month

Nakajima: Eh~! That’s incredible

Okamoto: Yeah

Nakajima: “Eh~!” …. Sorry there was some impersonation in there.

Okamoto: Well, let’s start soon

Dream Come True tune

Okamoto: Continuing on from last show, we’d like to get to know more about Yuto’s true self

Nakajima: I’m always like myself but oh well. Please enjoy the show until the end

Dream Come True tune

Tell us! Yuto kun!

Nakajima: Yuto kun kun … kun kun kun [echoing]

Okamoto: We featured Yuto’s personal data yesterday and today we’ll get to know more about his true self

Nakajima: Like I’ve said many times, I’m always myself

Okamoto: Well, 7 questions to Yuto … start now!

Okamoto: What are you really into right now?

Nakajima: Hmm… what it is? I guess listening to songs

Okamoto: Okay, tell us your favorite food.

Nakajima: I’ve said this many times in magazine before. Okay, I’ll say it… I think that’d be basashi [raw horse meat sashimi]

Okamoto: Tebasaki?

Nakajima: Liver sashimi?

Okamoto: Liver sashimi?

Nakajima: I like tebasaki [fried chicken wings] as well. I also like motsu [offal], the motsu nabe

Nakajima: I actually don’t have mush dislikes in foods but I like basashi the most

Okamoto: You really do like basashi. Basashi sounds mature/old

Nakajima: Yeah, I get that a lot.

Okamoto: Okay, instead, what’s your dislike in foods?

Nakajima: It’s shimeji [various types of mushrooms]

Okamoto: It’s that mushroom looking thing

Nakajima: They are mushrooms

Okamoto: I don’t like them that much, too

Okamoto: What’s your favorite ride in an amusement park?

Nakajima: Eh~? I wonder…

Okamoto: You don’t like roller coaster types, right?

Nakajima: Eh, really? I think I can ride roller coaster types of attractions now. I don’t feel scared at all

Okamoto: Really?

Nakajima: Yeah, so it’d be roller coaster types

Okamoto: Roller coaster types? How about haunted houses?

Nakajima: Haunted houses? No way.

Okamoto: Me too

Okamoto: Okay, then, what’s your favorite word(s)?

Nakajima: Favorite words? That’s hard, I don’t think I have any.

Okamoto: Like “basashi” or stuff

Nakajima: So that’s where the food types come in. Oh, but “basasahi” sounds

Okamoto: “basashi” sounds great

Nakajima: Yeah. There was a fan in one of the concert where she was holding up a uchiwa [Japanese fan] that said “Basashi” and I automatically thought “that’s my fan!!” It said “BASASHI!” and she’d be like “I like them, too!” So, I guess it’d be “basashi”

Okamoto: Your favorite word is “basashi”? Are you sure about that?

Nakajima: Yeah, it’s okay

Okamoto: Okay, what do you do before you sleep at night?

Nakajima: Before I go to sleep? I eat yogurt

Okamoto: You eat yogurt? Are there any basashi in it?

Nakajima: No, there aren’t any basashi. If there were some basashi in it, it would taste good.

Okamoto: You think so?

Nakajima: Yeah, I’ll eat basashi by itself

Okamoto: What’s your favorite insect?

Nakajima: It finally came! Insects!! I have many but I like Japanese horned beetle or just beetles in general. Out of stag beetles I like ギラファノノコギリクワガタ/girafano nokogiri kuwagata [giraffe stag beetle]

Okamoto: Oh yeah, giri… Yeah, I know that one.

Nakajima: It’s really cool

Okamoto: Yeah, it’s really cool

Nakajima: You know, like the chin line

Okamoto: Yup, it’s super cool

Nakajima: Well, you can see them in an insect illustration books

Okamoto: What was it? Buraha..

Nakajima: No, girafano nokogiri kuwagata

Okamoto: Oh, girifan…. Remember we went to a movie the other day?

Nakajima: We did

Okamoto: You know how they had pet corner? There were some stag beetles there

Nakajima: There was

Okamoto: And they were on their backs

Nakajima: I really wanted to help them [back up]! That was a female

Okamoto: Yeah, it was a female

Nakajima: The female one was on her back and she was like “Help me! Help me!” moving her legs and all. I really wanted to help her up. That was all 7?

Okamoto: Yup. We had him answer 7 questions. Your favorite insect was… Buraha… Girafano nokogiri kuwagata.

Nakajima: You’re going to talk about that?

Okamoto: Yeah, what’s so good about them?

Nakajima: Like I said before, they’re really cool like their chin shape

Okamoto: Oh that, that thing

Nakajima: It’s narrow

Okamoto: Was it this part?

Nakajima: Yeah, it’s like it’s crunched up from the front. So I find that chin line really cool. There’s also that マンディブラリスフタマタクワ ガタ/mandibularis futamata kuwagata [Hexarthrius mandibularis]

Okamoto: Oh yeah~ there was! It has a two way, right?

Nakajima: Yeah! There’s a bump and it looks really strong. It’s like armor sort of. But I still like girafano nokogiri kuwagata more.

Okamoto: Um… I hope you learned about Yuto’s true self. This was Tell us! Yuto kun!

Nakajima: Well, please listen to a song for now.

Okamoto: Hey!Say!JUMP’s new song, Mayonaka no Shadow Boy

Nakajima: It’s already time for us to apart. We are waiting for your mails.

Okamoto: The address is 105-8002 Bunka Broadcast Hey!Say!7. The email address is jump@joqr.net .net ….. .net!

Nakajima: That part is always bothering me. Please keep sending lots of mails for the segments.

Nakajima: This was Hey!Say!7’s Nakajima Yuto and

Okamoto: Okamoto Keito

Nakajima: Sayonara~

Okamoto: Bye-bye

Nakajima: Bye-bye



No comments:

Post a Comment