Saturday 8 May 2010

Niigaki Risa Blog Transltion

Today’s fashion

2010年05月06日
今日のファッショーン( ̄0 ̄)/

Minnie-chan’s long T-shirt with

jeans

and then shoes are red heels

Risa。。

GOOD morning(-v-)b

2010年05月06日
おはょぉ( ̄▽ ̄)b

Ahhh、yesterday i had quite a deep sleep~

i think today there will be quite some work to do but、today as well do the best you can

I’ll do my best too

Risa。。

Pikappika!

2010年05月05日
ピカッピカッ!

Tour Final has ended safely

This photo over here。。。

Jan Hello!pro Group
ZYX‐a ’s
Dawa who is in the same group

Really cute、she is cute above cute~!

Good luck S/mileage’s leader

Everyone who have taken part in this tour。。。

thank you very much

it became a great tour thanks to everyone。。

really。。。「thank you」

i’m going to rest well today
good night。。

Risa。。

Ok ok

2010年05月05日
いよいよ

Heading off for

the final show

Risa。。

Aaa~~~Aaa~(~_~)

2010年05月05日
あぁ~~ぁ。。(~_~)

i went to the massage room thinking that i want a massage now~。。


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
but then

JunJun was next up~。。。

was so so noisy・・・

everyone help me~

even though i came here to heal up~。。。

but then it is this kind of JunJun that is cute


Risa。。

Crunchx2Munchx2

2010年05月05日
カリカリポリポリ

Vegetable stick。。。delicious

Risa。。

Finished make-up!!!

2010年05月05日
メイク完了!!

Today i have makeup-san to help me do it~

* Jaa~~~n *

Yeah
From top

From oblique top!

Today’s makeup-san as usual we had did it in a bright mood 、makeup-san is really kind~

thank you very much

Risa。。

Weird dream…

2010年05月05日
おかしな夢。。。

Good morning

today、i saw a dream。。

it was a werid dream。。
Fans also appeared in it

Somehow、it was during the live show but、i was writing my blog。

i was leaping and singing、but also using phone to type in the sentences…

after the live ended、
Staff-san said、
「Why are you taking your phone while dancing around━(`皿´) conversely it was amazing━!」
?????

Are they angry at me or。。。are they praising me。。。

It was a really hard to understand dream

Today’s live i was still holding on to my phone、please hope that i dont stand out on stage。。。

Risa。。

Today as well

2010年05月05日
今日も1日

thanks for the good work
also、thanks for being here with my blog~

Live opening act we are putting on our rabbit ears but。。。

i wonder today those who are my fans had notices it~

@ the lat song we worn the same hat and there are also people who worn the wristbands、after all i’m so happy

Also those in the second floor, back rows and front rows would

Wave lightstick that is my color and supporting me、、

People who have the Uchiwa in hand、、、
People who worn my shirt、、、

People who shouted “Gaki – Sa~~~~n。。。”

Anyway everyone who gave their support !!!

definitely i have met your eyes or wave hand at you for at least once so。。。
I will be glad if you know that~。。

『I feel like i had contact with her eyes・・・』『I felt that she waved at me・・・』

those who thought so。。。

『Thought so・・・』definitely not~

i definitely had made contact with my eyes~~~~
I am seeing how everyone is doing more than what you all are thinking~~~~~~~~

It was kind of long but・・
Today was fun and it is such a nice 1st day

Tomorrow is going to be a good day too

good night

Risa。。

Nails(-v-)b

2010年05月04日
ネイル( ̄▽ ̄)b

The nails that i had done
This time i have done it with these kind of a feel~

Manicurist-san 、i have always been in your care
<3>

Always been doing my cute and nice nails
and always earnestly listening to me talk、when that time i starts the blog too、was very happy for me~。。
been supporting me all along、a very important person。。。

Bun-chan。。
thank you for everytime~~~~
From now i will introduce cute nails to everyone here~~

Risa。。

No comments:

Post a Comment