Saturday 8 May 2010

Tanaka Reina Blog Translation

Dance lesson has ended~ ♪♪
It was ended
1 hour earlier than planned~ ♥♥♥ (゜o゜)
Ufu ♥

Today, Aichan was
supporting me saying ♥
“Work hard on your blog :D

↓↓↓↓↓↓

…. (laugh) :D

It looks a bit too far
Go closer… (laugh)

↓↓↓↓↓

And, Reina was
Doing the pose “Yes ♥ I will work hard ♥” :D

And and! (^^)!
A while ago, I decided a theme ★ with Sayu
and took a photo “Ballerina”, right? :D

That time, in the comments boxあのときコメントに
There was a suggestion
“I want to see Ballerina pose ★ with Aichan ♥”

We took a picture ( ̄▽ ̄v)
Look :D

↓↓↓↓↓↓

Everyone, say thanks to Aichan? ♥ (laugh)

Ahh?? (゜Q。)??
I found Eri━━━━(^^ゞ★

What is this pose??
The answer is…..

… Everyone, you have only 10 seconds left to think!?

And~ the correct answer is!?!?!?
Tada! ↑↑↑↑↑

The gag of the comedian that Eri is interested in recently……(*∀*)
“It’s impossible~ ♪ but, it’s possible~”
or I think that’s the one (laugh)

While we were playing around…?
We found Gakisan ♥

● Theme● Ranger (Sentai) style
Reina wants to appear in Sentai series!!
I want to act as an evil character ♥

Not
★★The alley of the justice★★ (laugh)

The evil character ♥ :D
It’s like Furabijo? the names goes something like this
There was an evil character like this right!?!?
That kind of character ♪♪♪
The make up is really over-the-top right? ♥
I really want to do it ↑↑ o(><)o


I did not translated them

No comments:

Post a Comment