Saturday 8 May 2010

Morning Musume Blog Translation

Practise have started~♪
Today is script practising and meeting sessions, but i get nervous already (^。^;)

Tomorrow, the real practise START☆

Speaking of FASHIONABLE、、

Today’s fashion~♪


Tops&shoes☆CHERIE

Pants☆Diesel

Stole☆blondy

That’s it♪

Bye~♪

This week’s Pocket Morning (2010-04-20)

Qn: What's the most painful incident in your life so far?

Takahashi Ai :

When I fell from the horizontal bar and required 5 stitches because of it.

Niigaki Risa :

During my elementary school period,I fell from the topmost position of the Jungle gym to the ground.”Thud thud thud!”Although it was really painful,I only suffered some bruises here and there.Lucky me!

Kamei Eri :

When I fell from the bicycle I was riding on.

Michishige Sayumi :

Appendix~(>~<;)(** For the benefit of the doubt,Sayu had appendicitis during Grade 3 of elementary school)

Tanaka Reina :

When I was still a junior high student,I was walking along the sports field when I got hit in the head by a ball from a baseball bat.I still can’t forget that sound even until now (ー_ーメ)

Mitsui Aika :

Doing a live concert while my side is hurting so badly!!!

JunJun :

Eating while under stress (>~<;)

LinLin :

Leaving my mama and papa and being so lonely alone!


week’s Pocket Morning (2010-04-11)

Qn:Imagine you’re a superhero. You’ve just beaten the army of evil. Give us your best catchphrase!

Takahashi Ai :

I did it ↑↑

Niigaki Risa :

Fuu ☆☆ Finally done…. (´-`)ノ

Kamei Eri :

I’d be lost for words.

Michishige Sayumi :

Saaaafe!!!!

Tanaka Reina :

Phew. (laughter) (☆▽☆)Or maybe… Serves you right. (laughs) One of these!!!
And maybe laughing through my nose would work???

Mitsui Aika :

Ufufu (^▽^)

JunJun :

Yeah~~ Now I’ll get a reward from mama~(V_V)

LinLin :

In the name of Linlinman, I’ll punish you!

This week’s Pocket Morning (2010-04-06)

Pocket Morning (2010-04-06)

Qn:Is there an event(Christmas,Valentine etc.) that you look forward to every year?


Takahashi Ai :

Halloween!!I totally love it☆☆

Niigaki Risa :

♪Christmas♪I love it the most(*>▽<*)It's like a dream event☆☆」

Kamei Eri :

Christmas☆My birthday is just 2 days before Christmas so it's simply too much!!」

Michishige Sayumi :

Christmas!!Everyone just starts to get overly-excited and it just makes me happy to be able to feel that ambiance.↑

Tanaka Reina :

☆Birthday!☆It makes me nervous♪(-^▽^-)」

Mitsui Aika :

White Day!☆Because I can receive return gifts from the people whom I sent gifts to!!(笑)」

JunJun :

Summer/Winter Holiday.

LinLin :

Birthday!I can receive lots of present and eat cake as well・・・(^□^)♪」


This week’s Pocket Morning (2010-04-11)

Is there a time when you got lost?

Takahashi Ai :

Yes.Although it doesn’t happen nowadays,it did happen last time.

Niigaki Risa :

I don’t think so.I’ll end up searching for my mum before I got lost.

Kamei Eri :

None~

Michishige Sayumi :

There is!!!During 6th grade in elementary school I didn’t know where is the principal’s office.(―_―;)Ended up loitering around(>~<)

Tanaka Reina :

No!Eh…maybe there is???I forgot (―ω―)So sorry.

Mitsui Aika :

Just a bit lost!!I got lost inside a game arcade before(´ー`;)

JunJun :

Yea.I think there is.(v_v)

LinLin :

I'm always lost when I'm in Japan~



No comments:

Post a Comment