Friday 14 May 2010

Morning Musume Blog Translation 'Michishige Sayumi Here'

Nice to meet you♪

This time、when i heard that the fashionable blog is going to start、I was so happy for it(≧∇≦)

Thank youー\(^ー^)/

I love blogs、I’m glad for this。

Here、Appearances during practice、Of course appearances when we’re about to perform、
and、My feelings and Morning Musume。Membersーand Nakajima Saki-chan and EggChan’s I think i will take lots of pictures。

In any case practice have not start but、My throat is already hurting(;_;)

This、
hurts―。。

But while blogging i dont have to use my throat so i can use sentences as long as i like can’t I(^_-)(laughs)

But、I want it to heal ASAP!
Somehow、Seems like more people are falling sick please do take care☆

Its not good to fall into the fashion of having colds。
Lets get into the fashion of “Fashion”↑

That、
Fashionable…I want to notice the Fashionable Fashions ♪

The picture、Me with junjun。
Practice!!Before the actual performance i have to work hardー!
Guts pose!↑

No comments:

Post a Comment