Friday 14 May 2010

Jun Jun Blog Translation 'Random Post'

A photo in my handphone that was taken during a shoot for a magazine[2010.5.14]随笔
The sky is clear today
It got dark in afternoon..and got cooler gradually..[2010.5.14]随笔
Yesterday i talked to my mother..
She cried..
I know she missed me..
I miss my mother too[2010.5.14]随笔
In a blink of an eye 3 years passed..
When i was studying and getting nagged at by my parents
I wanted to grow older! Quickly become independent!……
Now I’ve grown up..
But at the same time there’s some things that are missing…
My parent’s nagging
The shadow at the kitchen making dinner when i get home..
The celebrations for the new year…
missing of a lot..
If there’s gain there will be losses..
This sentence means this isn’t it..[2010.5.14]随笔
Why do i feel like that so suddenly..
hehe..
I’ll do our best!
That is the greatest return to my parents..
And also to everyone!!![2010.5.14]随笔
Go!(*^__^*)
PS’ Today at the office i took photos with linlin~

We’ll do our best~![2010.5.14]随笔

No comments:

Post a Comment