Friday 14 May 2010

C-ute Blog translation 'Seeing various things'

Good evening everyone(^-^*)/絵文字

Today、Hello!project official shop Ueno branch I had an event with Airi。

Its been a long time since i did an event just with her~絵文字

Thats why、It felt fresh and it was enjoyable絵文字絵文字I talk a lot with Airi絵文字絵文字Furthermore、when I was inserting a joke,I was laughing and airi just seems to become cheerful/happy…
The gag Escalates絵文字 It was bustling( ̄∀ ̄)絵文字Ah~ so enjoyable絵文字

Then、Today papa.mama”s friends、My friends、And of course Asuna’s friends ETC、Lots of people are gathered at my home絵文字絵文字
Even though you are busy thanks everyone絵文字
Hm━??
Why are we all gathered?? laughs
I said it during yesterday’s post、Yes絵文字
Its asuna’s birthday絵文字Fu~ fu~絵文字
My presents are、Chocolate cake and Cosmetics絵文字絵文字
The cosmetics、Asuna said she wanted them earlier絵文字
1st picture☆A photo we took at the shop event絵文字

2nd picture☆Asuna and Me絵文字

3rd picture☆Meal絵文字

Then, Baicha-ko絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment