Thursday 13 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translation 'Let's do our best?'

I have a recording for Sata★ten in Nagoya today (●´∀`●)
But I was so nervous ever since morning (ノ_・。)

Seems like it’s rather warm in Nagoya now.

There’s different meanings to it(・∪・*)

I’ll bulk up and do my best as Mano Erina!!
Recently there’s a lot of worried people commenting on the blog “Are you tired?”
I’m sorry about that o(・ω・`)o

I’m just doing things on my own pace ~ (laugh)

I woke up at 5 yesterday!
Since I slept till my heart’s content,I should be energetic today (*>ω<)☆

Just now when I went though my cellphone folders,I discovered photos of me during my first performance for Sata★ten!!

Furthermore,that was when I was still doing indies (*´艸`)
Although I posted it on "Manoburogu"(Oricon blog) before,I'll post it up again (laugh)

It was on 22nd of November 2008 Σ(´Д`;)
Mano Erina,17 years old!
And what am I doing … (/_\;)

No comments:

Post a Comment