Thursday 13 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translation 'Shocking'

Good Morning (ハ。・∀・*)

Yesterday,I watched the TV programme that I wanted to watch for 30 mins,and promptly dozed off.I slept all the way till morning (pω・。)

When I woke up,I was rather dazed Σ(´Д`;)
“Where am I” … those kind of feeling (laugh)

And also last night’s blog post!
Thanks so much for the comments! (*^ー^*)

I’m relieved despite having my fringes separated (´∀`人)

It looks adult-like,rather gallant and like a handsome guy ~ (laugh)
It isn’t something that is said under normal circumstances (。-∀-)♪

It’s nice to be able to do something different once in a while (・∪・*)

Today’s photo is the PV costume for “Onegai Dakara…” that’ll be sold on the 12th. (。・∀・。)ノ

First up,the cheerleader! (●´∀`●)

Actually I wanted to join the cheer-leading team in high school ((o*>д<)o

No comments:

Post a Comment