Thursday 13 May 2010

C-ute Blog translation 'Good evening (Airi)'

Title:絵文字こんばんは絵文字(あいり)

YaHoo-絵文字

It’s Suzuki Airi desu絵文字


Today’s hot isn’t it絵文字絵文字

When it comes to hot day…

During live events,i wonder if my metabolism rate is not good,

compare to other girls around, i sweat alot.絵文字絵文字

(*note: this shows her metabolism rate is too high LOL… read step 7 ,http://www.livestrong.com/article/34427-lose-weight-slow-metabolism/)

I really dont like it.絵文字

Not only that , guadually,

my hair becomes kinky/strange because of that.絵文字絵文字絵文字

shikushiku ( crying sound )絵文字絵文字lol

Amist of that , today , at school,

there was shuttle run絵文字絵文字

talking about shuttle run , it is a sports that tests on endurance and strength.

in just a interval of 20m

it tests how much you can actually run in between, that’s about it.絵文字

Last year, as i ran 74 times ,

this year i thought it would be easier , i told my friends i am aiming for 80 times,

unexpectedly , i only ran 56 times only絵文字絵文字絵文字lol.

KYA絵文字絵文字

I wonder if my physcial strength has dropped??絵文字絵文字

It’s SHOCKING~

As said , starting today , i will start training my physical strength.絵文字

….besides that,

Today , while returning home from school with my friends,

I ate ice cream絵文字

It had been a long time since i had an ice cream….

It is happiness to able to eat icecream on such a hot day like this.絵文字

Oh and and ….絵文字

There is something i want to introduce today絵文字

I named it….

” Handmade envelope “絵文字lol

Yep , and that’s it.絵文字wahaha

I shall explain how i made it.絵文字

1. On the front of a blank piece of paper , draw a picture of anything you on want on it, but beforehand please fold a crease as show on (picture 1).絵文字

2.After you have done with the copy ( i colored it )

fold them in then cut the excessive part.

Its done絵文字絵文字( picture 2 )

When you kinda want to write a mail to your friends,

When you kinda want to want to send something

Just like this in your own handmade envelope , you gave out,

Isn’t that great?絵文字絵文字

I love drawing as well as

writing letters.

I love this invention of mine alot!絵文字
I am currently thinking of creating other versions of this.絵文字

Those who are interested please do try it out絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment