Friday 7 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog (first-one-there)

Translation

I went for Melon Kinenbi’s FINAL STAGE “MELON NOT DEAD” yesterday!

I was really shocked when they announced their breakup on the 19th of February.
But since this also means a new step for the seniors,I told myself not to feel too sad about it (pω・。)

When I was still an Egg,Melon Kinenbi-san was so kind and gentle to me.
Whenever I cry because of something vexing,they’ll comfort me by saying 『Mano-chan!Are you crying again?”』

During futsal as well …
During concert as well …

Since Melon Kinenbi had cried onstage a lot of time before,they decided to go out today with a smile!
But from the first song,it was just no good ….

However,with the atmosphere increasing with each song,everyone was just waving their light-sticks and calling out together … they were cheering on with all their might (・∪・*)

It was really enjoyable.
Somehow,I wish that this moment can just go on forever.

In the middle of the concert,they rolled out live videos of Melon Kinenbi up till now.I even went to some of those concerts myself!It really brings back fond memories.

These 10 years had been an amazing 10 years.

I did not want to return home with teary eyes and not being able to look at the stage.

『It’s hard to do things by yourself,but you must be firm and persist on!』Shibata-san said to me (*^ー^*)

The things that Melon Kinenbi left behind for me …
I’ll do my best from now on so that I can reach the level of my seniors!

Thank you so much Melon Kinenbi!(。・∀・。)ノ

This is a precious gift to me☆+゜

No comments:

Post a Comment