Friday 7 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translatiom (Good Morning)

Credit: http://hellosgfans.org/translations-2/



Good Morning everyone! (*^ー^*)

Today’s weather is good as well ♪

Yesterday,I went to Aoyama Round Theatre to see the theatre play『2LDK』that’s starring Director Tsutsumi!

Before this play,Director Tsutsumi also performed for Kibako no Ai(**Photogenic)!

The play this time …

I was shocked by the power present onstage Σ(´Д`;)
This is just so amazing!!!
I want to watch them all!!

As the cast changes everyday,today it’s Ogawa Saki-chan ☆+゜
Please be careful not to get injured and give in your best as well (。・∀・。)ノ

Actually I wanted to go and watch today’s play as well,but I have an event in Mycal Kuwana (・∪・*)

Those who are going … please take care ok?(*´艸`)

Well then … time to go to Mieken ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

The photo is me without make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment