Tuesday 11 May 2010

Kusumi Koharu Blog Translation 'Sad Fact~'

When I went to rent a CD at Tsutaya just now ….

……………

Although it’s a rental …….

They used a normal plastic bag ……..

“You bought it?”

“I don’t think you simply borrowed it”

This scenario is just filled with tsukkomi …

Is this how it should be?

To use a plastic bag instead all of a sudden,I think there’s something going on ~

Koharu:”Eh~Is this how it’s supposed to be?”

Shop attendant:”……..”

Koharu(Showing a troubled face and being deeply troubled)

Then I returned home … and was laughed at by my entire family …..

Let’s not get discouraged!

When I opened up the CD,at that moment!!!!!
Oo??

………………

On the CD case ……
The terms of service is just sooo long-winded ~~~~~~~~
Unbelievable ……….
………………..

Yosh!Let’s stay motivated!!!!
Koharu happily singing ~

This is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to hear everyone’s cheering in real-time!
I’ll just pretend there is ~

No comments:

Post a Comment