Tuesday 11 May 2010

Kusumi Koharu Blog Translation 'question reply 2'

Which character in Crayon Shinchan do you like?
Shinchan!
(get excited ~~)

Do you like Osaka?
I like Osaka!The people and its atmosphere ~ I went there in my private time before.
I’ll post up photos of that moment.

It seems like you didn’t attend senior high school?
I went to senior high school!
I went to junior high school also!
I went to elementary school as well!

Doesn’t everyone go though the same as well?

One should finish them properly if they don’t have to work!

What kind of fireworks do you like?
Sparklers!
I like it since you can have a contest with someone using that!

What kind of behaviors of boys do you dislike?
Tapping the feet.
Shaking the table(laugh)
Shaking the ground(laugh)
Making a wrong guess of an earthquake.

What do you like and dislike about your sister?
She cares about the things I do more than anyone else.

As for what I dislike … it’s nothing too serious.Besides,I don’t really let hatred creep into my mind.
In any case although it’s kinda embarrassing,she’s the person who I love most in this world!

Since she nags a lot at home,I call her “sister-in-law” (laugh)

Do you like schooling?
Definitely!

Do you have a favorite phrase?
(laugh)
Nope ~~~~

What kind of characteristic will you look for in a friend?
He/She must be older than me.

Actually,the people whom I go out and play with are all 24 years old and above (laugh).
It’s impossible to have someone that’s younger than me ~

That’s why I’m lucky to be the youngest sister in the family.

Where do you like to go out and play?
Drive-by!
Not in the driver seat of course(I don’t have a car license),but rather at the back sleeping ~
That is just the best!

What drama do you like?
Love Generation.

Which actors do you like?
Kimura Takuya-san.
Fujiwara Tatsuya-san.

The male celebrity you admire
Kimura Takuya-san.

Which doughnut from Mister Doughnut do you like?
The one with whipped cream!

Do you like having to call McDonalds by “Makudo”?
Either one is fine with me ~

Your preferred toffee flavor?
UHA Mikakuto’s Rich Milk ~

Which flavor of potato chip do you like?
Butter,seaweed salt and wasabi ~ !

No comments:

Post a Comment