Tuesday 11 May 2010

Kusumi Koharu Blog Translation 'question reply 3'

Which do you prefer?Western movies or Japanese movies?
I like the dubbing!
Even if I concentrate on the animation,I’ll just end up reading the subtitles.Outrageous!(laugh)

I’m still in love with Sexy Boy(song) even today ~
Oi!That’s not a question!Outrageous!(laugh)

Which family restaurant do you like?
Royal Host!
I don’t know if you can still get it now,but the shrimp salad with mayonnaise?It’s just delicious!
I also like Denny’s.
Their caffè latte is creamy and just yummy!

What do you do to cheer up when you are feeling down?
I don’t think I have a moment when I’m feeling down ~
I’m the type that will try to enjoy the moment even if I’m sad.
I’ll be happy when I can enjoy myself while doing the things that I like.
Also,chatting with my sister while we are in the bath together.

Your favorite brand?
There isn’t one that I’m particularly obsessed with.
If something is cute/attractive,I’ll buy it without concerning myself about the price.

What street stall do you like?
Target practice!I’m very serious when it comes to that ~

Don’t mind the surroundings ~~
~~ actually just look at it … a little (laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment