Wednesday 12 May 2010

C-ute Blog translation 'Maimi Special Chisato'

Good evening everyone(^-^*)/絵文字

People who are working★
And students★
You’ve worked hard for today絵文字絵文字
Tomorrow too do work hard okay絵文字絵文字
Then絵文字
Today is Maimi-chan special絵文字Today、After doing today’s Maimi special…. It will end after i finish Airi絵文字絵文字
I want as much as possible of viewers viewing my blog what contents should i post.
(I want to read Chisato’s blog again絵文字I’m looking forward to her blog tomorrow~)

That sort of feeling(※`・ェ・)¢
I’m constantly thinking about it m(_ _)m絵文字
there are days when I cannot match up with everyone’s expectations絵文字
I’ll try my best絵文字♪(*^∀’)
Well then its time for Maimi’s special絵文字Star→to絵文字
1枚目
☆This picture its from a long time ago and i don’t know when is it(laughs)(>人<)
Maimi’s long hair、And my childish face絵文字絵文字Looking at Maimi’s hair this was after dancing(laughs)
surely…laughs
Missed her hair isn’t it~絵文字

2枚目☆Airi is in this picture too絵文字
My clothing絵文字
I love it絵文字

3枚目
☆In all my photos with her i love this the most絵文字絵文字

This was Maimi’s special絵文字

After this I’ll put more Maimi photos~絵文字

Well then、This was the Chisato that is going on a diet絵文字laughs

Baicha-ko絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment