Wednesday 12 May 2010

C-ute Blog translation 'Good evening maimi here'

Maimi here絵文字

Today was the stage play’s practice~絵文字

The staff and cast, Today everyone was together to introduce ourselves to each other

A day like that絵文字
The total number of people is huge絵文字

Furthermore today there was practical practice and i was moving around絵文字

to be able to play as the lead for this theater can can hold so many people,I’ll Do my best絵文字絵文字

Besides since there are so many people here, I can learn more things絵文字

Together with the cast, to let the people who come to watch the stage play have a pleasant memory……So、I’ll work as hard as i can even if I’m collapsing絵文字

My appearance during practice, taken by my manager絵文字
Even though i said i was practicing, i was confirming the scenes絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment