Tuesday 18 May 2010

C-ute Blog Translation 'Good evening'

Maimi here絵文字

Yesterday’s blog i wrote『Thing to look forward』…It絵文字is絵文字~…絵文字

My senior、I went to watch a musical that abe natsumi-san participated in『Little shop of horrors』~絵文字

I’m so glad to meet her after a long time絵文字

I cant talk about the contents of the musical、

By the way、Before that i went to study a musical 『Turandot』絵文字

At that time the role was different、Not the same as the one Abe-san did、According to that its another person、Today i have studied various things絵文字絵文字

I got a mail after i came back絵文字
Abe-san is really gentle…I have a play during july、I received advice絵文字
What a fantastic person~絵文字I thought she was絵文字

After her performance i took a photo with her絵文字絵文字

Also yesterday i wrote『Tomorrow outfit絵文字introduction絵文字 Last chapter” that i will do it絵文字』…I’ll do it tomorrow絵文字
Sorry…絵文字
Please look forward to it tomorrow絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment