Tuesday 18 May 2010

C-ute Blog Translation 'Crayfish (sweets) Chisato'

Good evening everyone(^-^*)/絵文字
The people who worked you’ve worked hard絵文字
Students too you have worked hard絵文字
By the way today when i woke up

My voice…

voice━!!!!!

was clattering絵文字my nose is dripping、and i was in bad shape(laughs)
But I’m fine絵文字


Then then絵文字
Earlier、The okai siblings went crayfish fishing(laughs)How old are we!━絵文字(laughs)

15 years old(laughs)
Did you hear絵文字

Then、Its quite far away from my home、We walked and had 1 bicycle…絵文字
While going everyone was pulling on the bicycle、When returning Asuna started riding on it絵文字

The rest of us ran (laughs)
It was intense絵文字

My younger brother’s temper became bad on the way(laughs)
In contrast of him being angry、My temper became bad too(laughs)
It was quite a awful day絵文字
But it was enjoyable絵文字

1st picture ☆With miyabi and airi絵文字 picture絵文字

2nd picture ☆I love maimai絵文字

3rd picture☆Extra(laughs)

Baicha-ko絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment