Saturday 15 May 2010

C-ute Blog translation 'Final Day'

Good morningッ絵文字
Maimi here絵文字

From march ℃-ute’s tour will end today、with the final performance at shizuoka絵文字

Quickッ絵文字絵文字
really in the blink of an eye絵文字

Ahead、the song order、outfits、Stage set……The same concert composition、We’ll do the last day perfectly、without any regrets絵文字

Today 『Work hard for last day絵文字絵文字』 and my mom made me some nori maki絵文字

I love nori maki、during my days as an grade school student my bentou、 I would always say 『Please make nori maki絵文字
and she would make it for me絵文字

As i thought its delicious絵文字

Yoshッ絵文字
With the power of nori maki collected in my stomach絵文字
Today for the smiling faces of everyone絵文字
We’ll dye the concert hall in C-ute colours絵文字

Shizuoka~please wait~(笑)絵文字

A 2 shot with Airi taken during the previous Osaka concert絵文字絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment