Saturday 15 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translation 'Hello'

Although it seems as if I should be wide awake by now,I fell asleep on the train ~
I wonder why o(・ω・`)o

Anyway,it’s been a month already since the new school term started?!
So fast Σ(´Д`;)

I remembered that during my 1st year in senior high school,I didn’t have any friends so I was pretty lonely!(laugh)

Since I don’t really initiate a talk with someone,I was releasing a “Please talk to me!” aura instead (*´艸`)

As soon as someone starts talking to me,we immediately became friends (*^ー^*)

I know there’s lots of people who dislikes studying and examinations,but when the time comes for you to graduate,it’s a really lonely feeling on the contrary …(pω・。)

I want to go on an excursion trip again (・∪・*) (laugh)

Yea.
That’s unreasonable (/_\;)

I’m listening to Ayaka’s album today (●^ω^●)♪

When I thought there’s no photo to post up today,I found this photo in the data folder Σ(゜ロ゜ノ)ノ

How old am I back then?I think I was just 1 year old (laugh)

Yea.Even I have a period when I was still an infant (´∀`人)

No comments:

Post a Comment