Tuesday 25 May 2010

C-ute Blog Translation 'Family~(Airi)'

Title:絵文字かぞく~(あいり絵文字)

Ciao~絵文字

It’s Suzuki Airi desu絵文字

Today, our family all gathered.絵文字絵文字

And then the thing we did is…絵文字絵文字絵文字

It is… arm wrestling!!!!絵文字lol.

I wonder why we we did arm wrestling today絵文字lol

The results are…

①Father > Mother

②Mother > brother

③brother > Me

………絵文字絵文字

I am the weakest…絵文字絵文字

tohoho~

As expected , as both my father and my brother are guys絵文字lol, they are strong.……絵文字

Not only that!! Please hear this everyone 絵文字絵文字, concerning about my brother’s length from wrist to his elbow….

It is really long .絵文字絵文字

It is the longest within our family.絵文字絵文字

by the way , his legs too, ( especially the length from his knee )

is really long…絵文字絵文字

His legs is also the longest within our family…絵文字絵文字

I am really jealous~~~~~絵文字lol..

Oh , and so because his arm is really long , when he is arm wrestling with me , I had a hard time.…絵文字絵文字 Like either his grip is really tight or my arm isn’t long enough.……絵文字絵文字

Oh well , i had tons of fun.絵文字絵文字lol

Oh by the way, the length from my arm to my elbow is the same as the length of my legs.絵文字 Everyone please do try measuring it yourself too.絵文字

I felt , the time spent with my family is really precious絵文字絵文字

Yep絵文字

Oh oh絵文字, though it is a bit early,today, i gave my father his birthday presents.絵文字絵文字

It is a leather strap.絵文字lol

Normally , girls would hang it on their handphone and such , but since my father is a pro golfer , he got his matches…

I always wanted to support his back or something 絵文字絵文字 by giving him a charm,so i made him a bracelet.絵文字絵文字絵文字

I designed it myself , then sent to a craftman so he can carve it out.絵文字

It is a present i put my feelings into.絵文字

A present i made for my father.絵文字絵文字lol

I hope he do his best絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment