Tuesday 25 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translation 'Team Shinmimi'

I went to a private showing of the September movie 『Kaidan Shinmimi Bukuro Kaiki』 today! ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

I had watched it -
I had really watched it!(。-∀-)♪

My thoughts about it …
since the movie hasn’t been released to the public yet,I can’t talk about it! (laugh)

But in general …
Nah,it’s a little scary Σ(´Д`;)

But my tears did leaked out (pω・。)
But I was rather glad to see some of the staff crying as well (・∪・*)

And why did we cry?
That’s a secret as well (*´艸`)

Please wait patiently till September! (。・∀・。)ノ

Since this is a product that was made possible only with the collective effort of everyone in the crew,I really hope lots of people will watch it!

When it’s open to the public,I think I’ll go to a cinema and watch it as well (ハ。・∀・*)

Team Shinmimi!
Although the shooting is over,we’ll continue to do our best until the day of release … No!
Till the last day of the release,we’ll do whenever we can so that lots of people will watch this movie(@>ωω<)☆

I'll post a "2 Shot" tomorrow of me with that one person who I really adore (´∀`人)

No comments:

Post a Comment