Tuesday 11 May 2010

Sayumi Michishige Blog Translation 'Graffiti'

Currently I’m at the hotel at Nagoya. I’m currently thinking about things and writing them down on a memo pad.

When i realized it, it all became graffiti.(lol)

Talking about that, Sayumi’s only strong point in drawing is only drawing rabbits isn’t it (>_<)

My Name is 『SAYU絵文字USA』!

Furthermore, the other things i can draw too are fruits絵文字絵文字絵文字絵文字絵文字絵文字絵文字絵文字絵文字絵文字
Aaaa, I can also draw elephants !
Wonder when I’ve seen it (≧∇≦)
Sayumi’s Elephant.

Somemore, I like to write Kanji characters that are easy!

I use them on my blog posts everyday(^_-)

I tend to sabotage my blog posts with elegance (lol)

Aa, its not sabotage! Its to draw out !!!!

That part, is the the all the blog’s energy♪♪

All the blog posts till now takes a lot of strength from me.

I cannot give more or less energy to the blog than now.

However for more and more viewers to view this blog. I will increase my power and try my best!!!!(≧∇≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment