Tuesday 11 May 2010

Lin lin blog transaltion 'Nikko BANZAI!'

The sun’s shining,the flowers are smiling at me……
Notice friends!!Follow me and our travels will start!

YEAH,haha!
First stop today!Nikko monkey army。This is my first time watching monkeys perform in such a close distance,
They’re really energetic and smart!
Never thought that this picture’s effect would be so good,haha,Laughed lots,looks alike isn’t it?

Aftwards……I found Kame Monkey,

Very cute isn’t it!

Kamei even if you are a monkey you’re still very cute。


3 persons travels,have to see the monkeys。

We are very serious,but the monkeys ignored us……sigh……
As i thought the language barrier hurts。haha

We us while writing on the blackboard。


This is the last time we’ll be writing on it,i don’t want it to be the last time。wuwuwuwuwu……
during the handshake event,I was so touched。2 day’s time even though is short,
but everyone’s smile,everyone’s care,everyone’s support will forever be in our hearts.
Thank you everyone for making good memory in our mind。
But without an ending there wouldn’t be a new start 。I’m looking for the next time i get to see you guys!I love you all!

Lastly a monkey biscuit.

YEAH! I’m going to go pack my luggage and sleep,I’m really looking forward to tomorrow!HOHO!日光万岁
Goodnight everyone.

P.S.Thanks for your care, my throat will heal quickly,Give your power to LinLinMan everyone,haha

No comments:

Post a Comment