Tuesday 25 May 2010

Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A (week of 05/23/2010)

Question: Who is the most "my-paced" amongst the 25 "Mobekimasu" members?

[My Pace = someone who does things at their own pace. Mobekimasu = The name of the 2010 H!P Winter Tour. Mo = Morning Musume, Be = Berryz Koubou, Ki = C-ute, Ma = Mano Erina, Su = S/mileage]
Full Story



S/mileage's Wada-san. When I heard her talking
about her blog, I thought, "Ah, this girl is my-paced"
(laughs). But this was a tough question to answer (^^)





Yajima Maimi-chan?! Maybe.
Because she's free spirited all the time!





Kuma-saan. [Kumai Yurina]
I'd like to think that she's my-paced.





Sudou Maasa-chan. She doesn't seem to
care what's going on around her, in a good way ↑↑





Maasa. That's my image of her.
She's the first one I thought of
when I read this question.





Junjun! This girl is really my-paced. (^^)
Sometimes she makes me feel like saying,
"Move your ass already!!" (- -;) (laughs)





Mano-chan. Because she's working solo~





Ma (Mano Erina). She's my-paced.
[Note: MA as in "mobekiMAsu", "MAno erina" and "MAi peesu"]

No comments:

Post a Comment