Saturday 15 May 2010

Mitsui Aika Blog Translation '15 Days', '16 Days', '17 Days', '18 Days' and '19 Days'

Aika blog "19days"

Hello m(__)m☆☆

The cold weather is pretty noticeable nowadays,
you guys haven’t caught colds or anything right???
I don’t feel the coldness at all actually, so I’m fine ♪♪
I wear down-clothing so actually its quite the opposite, it’s pretty hot (+_+;)(LOL)

Continuing on with Izu!!!
You’re not bored with it right!? It’s ok… right? (;_;)

aika blog

aika blog

This was during the live concert ☆(^^)
The t-shirts have rhinestones attached to them (^-^)v
They were given to us like that!!! (^^*)LOL)
Were you guys surprised when you saw us come out? (*^^*)
I was pretty surprised… everyone moved up closer to us f(^^;(LOL)
Including the members, I’m glad we all got through that safely!!!!
It was a bit dangerous, but it was a lot of fun when everyone got out of their seats ♪♪
That’s something that can’t be done when the whole group is there (^_^)☆
I’m sure you guys all enjoyed it (^^)!!!!
The setlist wasn’t the stuff we normally sing
and we formed mini units as well…
I think it turned out to be a very special live ☆★
We all had a great time, what about you guys? ♪♪
I think the Izu concert was a great success ☆☆

________________________________________

Aika blog "18days"


Hellooo (^3^)/♪

Well it has finally come…
this weekend is Kusumi-san’s graduation (*_*;)汗)) 汗 = sweat
And I was just thinking that there was still more time left too (-.-)
These days sure went by fast ↓↓↓ Like Kusumi-san though, I’m not gonna cry!! (^ー^)
But because of that, this graduation feels different from all the others (^-^)☆
Well I gotta take care of myself and prepare for this weekend (^∀^)>♪

Now.. now.. time to post some pics from Izu!!!!!
This is a board we all wrote on ☆(^^)

aika blog aika blog


I drew a lion and a tiger (^▽^)!!!!
It’s obvious those are a lion and a tiger right? (^○^)☆
They’re so cute (*☆▽☆*)♪
I’m not really good at drawing so,
I tried really hard to draw this lion and tiger ☆★
Here’s a 2shot with Jun!!!!
2 beauties in yukatas right!? (*^^*) lol

aika blog

________________________________________

Aika blog "17days"

Fufufu (^3^)☆

The Izu FC tour was fun~(>▽<*)/
It was my first bus tour in Japan ♪
I thought it was gonna be fun, but not this much fun (*^ー^)☆☆
“Tanaka-san presents” was a big success (^∨’*)/♪
For me, the scenery and hearing the “It was fun!!!!” from the fans really healed me ♪
Everything was just so lovely ☆
The most touching scenic moment I saw was the stars that looked like a sea of diamonds in the deep black sky. ♪♪
I don’t think you can see that sort of thing back in Shiga!!!!
At least not since I went camping in the mountains (∨∇∨)☆☆
The atmosphere was beautiful, seeing the night sky like that was amazing (*^^*)♪
…what am I saying!? lol Was that a bit too romantic?? (^^)


I will be uploading all the pictures I took for those of you who were unable to make the trip this time ☆☆


First off, day 1!!!!
A 5shot (!∨!)☆
We shot them in yukatas ♪♪
Does it look good on me?? (”)

aika blog

Before things started, we ate some vanilla ice cream (^-^)v

aika blog

Also, although we were far from Mt. Fuji, we could still see it!!!
The summit was white with snow and clouds, I don’t know if you can tell though??
Here’s the pic (^◇^)
There’s still a lot more though ☆

aika blog

But for now, we’ll end here ♪♪
Til next week ~(^∀^)>☆
Well, bye (^3^)/

________________________________________

Aika blog “16days”

Yaho~o(^-^o)(o^-^)o☆


This cake, it was made for when I was with Risako-chan and Kumai-chan, for the PARTY TIME promotional video~(*^^*)♪♪
Under the whipping cream is actually, bread crust!!!!!!!!! It was delicious(^ー^) During the filming, I occasionally snatched bits from it, it was comforting(’∨^*)/

From here on, I’m going on a trip(^∀^)>♪♪
Breathing in the clean air can cleanse your heart(^^)v
I’ll be meeting with everyone~\(☆◇☆)♪♪PuPu
Please come and see Aika’s smile(-∇^*)☆

________________________________________

Aika blog "15days"


Helloooo (^∀^)>☆

aika blog

This is a puppy (*^^*)
Can you figure out whose puppy it is? (*^∨-*)/ lol
She always hides her face when she sleeps ☆
Nobody wants their sleeping face to be seen right? (”) lol
Whenever I’m in the area I’ll stop by because seeing
her sleep always rejuvenates me ♪♪
I wonder why animals have such a powerful healing effect? Hahaha (∨▽∨*) lol


And then, since there weren’t a lot of pics uploaded from the
Kimagure Princess music video filming.. take a look at these!!!!

aika blog aika blog

More of this next time… ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment