Saturday 15 May 2010

Mitsui Aika Blog Translation '12 Days'


Wow it’s already October, and only 3 weeks left of it too ☆☆
By the way… hasn’t it gotten really cold all of the sudden!???
Please try not to hurt your bodies (>_<)!!!


Right now, I’m in the middle of doing some stretches ♪
Tryin to get my body flexible and limber (^-^)
But.. I’m pretty much only flexible in stretching my legs apart (^▽^)v
Right now, I am stretching my legs apart (^^)

aika blog

Just the other day, I went on a date with my beloved beloved older sister (*>◇<*)☆★
We went to a buffet for lunch
and then we went to an indoor theme park \(^-^)/♪♪
Originally, we had plans to go to a place I’ve always wanted to go to…
But with the weather and all, we had to give up that idea (;_;)
But I wanted to go to the theme park also, so it was still fun~ (^^*)!!!!
I’ll be back to giving it my all starting tomorrow (^□^)v

aika blog aika blog

No comments:

Post a Comment