Monday 17 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translation 'At last'

It’s event week from tomorrow onwards ☆+゜

I’ll have to make sure I take proper care of my physical condition (・∪・*)

Just now while waiting for the bath water to warm up,before I knew it,I was asleep Σ(´Д`;)

I shall laze on my bed once I finish my stretching and exercise ~ (laugh)

My dad is using the laptop to listen to the radio ♪
My mum is eating the cake and occasionally getting really excited o(・ω・`)o

I only realized it now!

Everyone is so carefree in my family (laugh)
It’s a family where everyone does their things on their own pace (*´艸`)

Ah!I’m getting sleepy (´Q`)。oO

I wonder how long will I sleep today?
How many hours of sleep do you all get everyday (・∀・?)

The photo is policewoman Part 2 ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment