Monday 17 May 2010

Mano Erina Blog Translation 'Although it's late'

Since yesterday was Mother’s Day and I wasn’t able to do anything as I was in Nagoya.

Today I decided to buy a cake home as a surprise!!
I had planned this ever since morning (・∪・*)

After the recording,I rushed to the cake shop on the way back home ε=┏( ・∀・)┛

Somehow,I reached there just 30 mins before the shop closes for the day Σ(´Д`;)
I’m so glad I made it in time (pω・。)

And then,since the train was packed,I had to protect the cake till I reach home!!!

This was the most difficult thing to do (/_\;)

I was so scared and nervous ~

In the end …

it reached home safe and sound!In one piece!

My mum was really delighted ☆+゜
This really made me really,really happy (●´∀`●)

Although we quarrel at times,my mum is just …(*´艸`)

Since I can’t say it out to her,I’ll transmit my feelings with the cake.

Wow!I don’t think this’ll actually work (×o×)
but I’m glad it succeeded in the end ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment