Tuesday 11 May 2010

Lin lin blog transaltion 'Nikko'

日光!!!Everyone!I’m finally here!OH!MY GOD!Yesterday there wasn’t any internet……ah!I felt like updating!

I really missed you guys!
The people who waited made me feel that i love this home we made together。日光!!!
Did you guys missed me?

Nikko、Nikko!YEAH!
First is the 3 of us having our meals yesterday。

A very grand place!

MENU is really Sumptuous,I’ve already started drooling by just looking


How is it?It looks good isn’t it?

While my seniors were doing their make up i took the chance to sleep!

Ah!~~~This picture looks artistic,in the middle of fantasizing over myself……

Please ignore me!haha

Today morning we did 4 shot,4SHOT is my first time,It feels somewhat different yet fresh。
大家的笑容都很灿烂,琳琳又被大家治愈拉!
At night its LIVE!Because there’s only the 3 of us,So today will be the day that i have the most lines since i joined Morning Musume,
haha!
Risa’s family brought us some hot springs bun!

Even though i haven’t eat it but it looks good!

Please take note of her right,When i pressed the shutter,Kamei came out……and thus the picture became like that,haha,worth to be treasured!

Tomorrow morning we’ll see the Nikko Monkey army’s performance,I’m looking forward to it!

Erm,With that everyone please do rest early!Good night日光!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment