Tuesday 11 May 2010

Jun Jun Blog Translation 'Make Up'

Yesterday i was a little blury.
Added that the hotel’s internet wasn’t steady..
So i didnt come on to post…
Sorry..
to have let you wait so long…

So today i will post up what i wanted to..

Work ended early/..[2010.5.9]补..

XiaoLian
You’ve worked hard…[laughs]

This time’s recording was done in Kusumi Koharu’s hometown~
Niigata prefecture!..
and also the home of linlin’s favorite Yasuda Milk..~


I brought one back for her..
o(∩_∩)o…hehe~…[2010.5.9]补..

Today woke up and did my make up 7 oclock..
I ate breakfast~


I haven’t ate at this time for a long time..
The feeling of being healthy..
feels like my cold would recover soon!..[2010.5.9]补..

Today’s XiaoLian’s outfit is very cute..
(*^__^*) …haha…[2010.5.9]补..

XiaoLin lost in Beauty forest..[2010.5.9]补..


Lunch break..Me eating sengai cake..><..[2010.5.9]补..

And returns to being the farmer XiaoLian[2010.5.9]补..

XiaoLian in bath robe..[2010.5.9]补..

Hot springs XiaoLian..~[2010.5.9]补..

Picture..

When it is made public then you guys can see

..(*^__^*) hehe……
……

Waiting for XiaoLian..Waiting for XiaoLian’s happenings..
..
XiaoLian’s travels..Would be happiness at last….

You guys would company her till the end right?…[2010.5.9]补..

Tomorrow is the last day of recording Chapter 2

I’ll do my best…

Will not let you guys be disappointed with XiaoLian,.[2010.5.9]补..

Today living at a japanese inn..

And this..

Every room has a name..

.My room is [Dream][2010.5.9]补..

And the internet drama’s name is [梦归所梦]

Is it a coincidence?..Or Is this fate?…

Today sleeping on tatami..

Hope i can make a good dream..[2010.5.9]补..

PS’ Yesterday was Mother’s day…
I didn’t wish my mother in time..i feel guilty..very bad..
But my mother’s understanding of me having to work..
even though its a late wish..
I want to wish all mothers…..
Happy mother’s day..[2010.5.9]补..

No comments:

Post a Comment