Wednesday 12 May 2010

Lin lin blog transaltion 'Here comes LinLinMan and XiaoLongBao!!'

My beloved country!I am back!I’m tearing……
First thing i came down the plane was breathing my home’s air。So familiar!
I came to shanghai right after I came back from Nikko,Even though it was rushed i don’t feel tired,but energetic,YEAH!
Before i went to met the rest the STAFFbrought me to have my meal,wah,A huge ice moutain,haha。

After i met the members,Everyone was trying to sleep as much as they could。After noticing me they started talking to me,
You guys should’ve slept longer,I’m touched。I love you guys!


Last afternoon i did the Helper dog’s event at the Expo,and also walked around 。
Expo is shanghai,China’s,most grand event,to be able to participate,I feel so proud!
I believe through this expo,Will let everyone understand china,i wish that the expo will be more successful!
Being a chinese lady,I feel so proud!
This morning we went to eat Xiao Long Bao!


Haven’t ate it in a long time!

Thin skin and juicy,Too delicious!


This time its very short… I’m going back to japan tomorrow!
We will work hard and get chances to come to china,Wait for us everyone!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to let you wait everyone!LinLinMan’s Q&A time starts!

Have you watched Slayers?
Answer:Yes it was a classic!Lina is my favorite character!

Do you think you can sing R&B and JAZZ
Answer:I like to sing songs like this,suited or not depends on what you guys think。

I wonder what movies do you like to watch?
Answer:Live-action of Animes mostly。Pirates of the Caribbean、Twilight too。

Without Koharu are you guys fine?
Answer :Everyone loves her and will support her!

Do you have any singers that you like in China, Hongkong or taiwan??
Answer:JOLIN、JAY、FIR
Any tips for learning japanese
Answer:Communication is important,And my secret is to watch more anime!

A Tornado hit ChongQing,Lets pray for them
Answer:I believe with everyone working together they can tide over this difficulty!Lets pray for them。

Are you and airi kings of lame jokes?Do you have a seiyuu that u like?Which anime OP and ED do you like????
Answer:Should be,haha。I like Romi Park’s voice,very cool!I do love lots of OPs and EDs。
When i heard fruits basket’s OP for the first time i nearly cried, so touching。

Who do you like in Bleach?
Answer:Hitsugaya and Ichimaru Gin。

Actually nelly furtardo’s songs are great wonder if you have listened to them before。
Answer:Nope, Thanks for your recommendation i will get Ai-chan to listen to it with me。

Recently I’ve been reading Katekyo hitman Reborn i wonder if you have seen it?
Answer:I read it a little bit and reborn is so cute!

Have you been travelling in japan?
Answer:Nikko bus tour

Do you know about singapore?
Really hope that you guys will hold a concert here!!
Is is possible?
Hope that under the leadership of Ai you guys will come here to perform!!
Answer:If you guys will wait for us,I believe we will have a chance to go there!We will do our best,I like Stephanie sun,I’ve always wanted to go to singapore!

Do the members in Morning Musume love chinese cuisine?
Answer:Everyone loves it especially Xiao Long Bao and water spinach。

Are you used to eating japanese food(I cant take raw food,You have good stomach)
回答:I am not used to raw and spicy food but other than that I’m fine。

I am slow but is the stage play Fashionable?
Why is there only Takahashi Kamei and Niigaki?Are you guys doing Morning Days 5?But you’ve left Michishige out …
回答: Yes it is Fashionable,These pictures are from the Nikko bus tours。With Ai is when i was eating with her 。

Ordered so much did you finish eating them?
回答:No we had takeaway. haha

July you are going to Paris are you happy!?
回复:Superrrrrrrrrrrr happy!

Will you be doing Anime music like Berryz?
回答:I hope because i love anime!

I want to ask what you think about Airi?
Like your personality and hers~
回答:Like knowing our jokes are lame,and would say it out,haha

Your japanese is so fluent that you can make lame jokes already?
回答:A bit,But its really lame,Please do take care of the cold!

Can i use Kamehameha to challenge you???
回答:Of course!But we have to wait for Kamei to wake up, haha

Concert ended how many points do you give yourself
Answer: I give myself 50 and the fans give me 50 so added up its =100!haha

I heard that LinLinMan watch Anpanman
回答:I love bread,But i only watch a bit of AnPanman。(I’ve said something lame……)

I broke my leg can you console me?
回答:I wish that it will heal soon,LinLinMan give you power!

Did you go out and play with Airi and Erina?
回答:We’ve been wanting to go out ofr a meal but we dont have any off days together

Is Japanese dialects difficult?Dialects in china is difficult to catch。Do you know any chinese dialects?
回答:I know hangzhou dialect,But my mother’s pronounciation is weird haha

Do you have brothers or sisters?
回答:Nope, I’ve always wanted a older brother or sister

What was most memorable this time when u went to Hawaii?
回答:LIVE,food,and everyone’s smile。

At Lono Seems like everyone bought earrings together? Since you guys were split,I am not that sure can you put them on for us to see?
恢复:I do not have any ear holes……haha

Have you seen a japanese with only 2 characters in the name?
回复:Not yet,If there is i would think that he/she is chinese。

Are you living with junjun
回答:We are living alone

Do you still practice guitar? Any songs you can play?
回答:If i have time i would practice,sometimes,I’m recently playing kelly clarkson’s songs。

Do you like toda erika
回答:Yup i watch her dramas。

Do you use chinese to speak to junjun will the members get irritated?
回答:Sometimes we’ll use chinese out of a sudden and,everyone will give us a ‘???’kind of face,haha。

I am looking forward to Nikko?Are you singing any songs
回答:I have SOLO!And some songs with the seniors,I have lots of lines this time,haha。

Which concert’s outfit do you like?
回答:All of them are cute!Hard to choose。

Do you go for chinese cuisine sometime?hehe~
What do you usually order?
How do you call the other members in private?
回答:When i am free i will go,I order what i think i can eat……haha
When we call our seniors we add “san” behind their name,But i prefer to add “han”, haha

Is the hotsprings bun delicious..??
回答:They are!

Is your throat still hurting?
回答:Must be your kindess gave me energy I feel better now. Thanks!

Why didn’t you wear the cute monkey costume Kamei wore?
回答:I didn’t but i wished i could haha。

YEAH!Q&A ended,Thanks everyone!See you next time!(LinLinMan Flies away……)

P.S.Good night everyone,I havent been getting enough sleep so i need to sleep more today,Sweet dreams~~

No comments:

Post a Comment