Saturday 8 May 2010

Kusumi Koharu Blog Transltion

iPhone

Good Morning ~~

I woke up rather early today.

And I didn’t talk to my butt this time.

This might be an unusual topic ~~
But you do all carry iPhones?

I want to know about the apps and all the good stuff of the iPhone.

I just feel like knowing about it all of a sudden.

Those who know about these stuff,please teach me!!!!!!



In Hawaii — 5 –

Yay ~~!

Of course I did some shopping while in Hawaii ~

And I bought a lot!

I’ll talk about them this time round.

Firstly ~~~
For some reason,I suddenly took a photo in front of COACH.



Whole body ~



Why is it the same pose? (laugh)

And then,I took a short break by having some cake!
It’s “Pumpkin tart”.

It might seem small in the photo,
but actually it’s VERY BIG!! !!

But I still finished the whole thing (laugh)



I actually ate something like that!
「Raw Prawn Springroll」



This is “American-sized” as well …
What if I add some rice noodles inside?

But to be honest,it’s rich in taste,and the prawn is tender and really delicious!

Dinner at night ~~~~~

Why is Koharu doing such an old pose ……..



Since it was so sudden,I didn’t manage to take a photo of it,but it’s refined Italian stuff.

It really feels good ~



The next one will be the last one ~~
This is “American-sized” …….

Last time Koharu



























And to end it off,an image of me without any make-up ~



Cellphone

I finally went to a DoCoMo shop ~~

About that ……..
Something embarrassing happened while I was there.

Regarding the condition of me not being able to hear the other party during calls,actually I bought a screen filter to protect the screen from damage,but there was a sticker for the speaker in the way,so I took it out,pasted the screen filter,and then pasted back the speaker sticker …

Shop assistant:”Eh?Where is the sticker sealed up?”

Koharu:”Eh?Ahh!”

So it’s not spoilt at all …

I promptly left the area quickly.

In Hawaii — 4 –

Playing Golf ~ Yay!!



It’s my debut challenge,but I’m so worn-out after the game.
I’m really not suited for this thing.

They dug so many turfs …

Sooooooooory!



I’m really just sightseeing if I can actually take a photo in the midst of a golf game ~
Those people who played golf with me ……. so sorry!!!

And then,since the golf game made me hungry,I went for lunch ~~

Here it is ~~~~~!



It’s a dish with cheese and vegetables together with rice.
It’s so big!This is really “American-sized”.



And then … it’s tomato soup and bread!
There’s lots of vegetables inside the soup.

I’m so ……. happy!

Furthermore ……..

Poof!!



SALAD!

SO HUGE!!!

Since you can choose your favorite dressing,I chose papaya dressing!
It’s sweet and sour ~
It’s the first time I tried papaya dressing,but it was fun!

It’s commonplace to eat broccoli raw in Hawaii.
You don’t have that in Japan but it’s equally delicious if it’s fresh!

Since it’s low in calories as well,I’m satisfied ~

I’m full ~~~~~~~~~~~

And then,time to ride a plane and go to an island in Hawaii!



I ate Hawaii chocolate while on the plane.

Since I’m tired already,I fell asleep almost immediately.

To be continued.

Cooking ~~

I made custard cream ~~



Jersey and a scarf ~ (laugh)
The air-conditioning is kinda cold so hence this appearance!



I think I did it ~~~~~~~

Custard Pie!!!



It’s enormous isn’t it? (laugh)

I gave it to my mum!

It’s tasty ~~ seems like it anyway ~~

☆About broccoli

It is difficult to grow broccoli and asparagus in an organic manner,or without using agrochemicals.

That’s why there’s really not much organic variants of them being sold.

So besides buying organic versions of them as much as possible,you should also try using a vegetable wash(natural) to remove the agrochemicals.
There are washing solutions for vegetables being sold.

Also,if you buy them during their season,the chances of agrochemicals being present in the vegetables are lowered as well ~

While it’s best to buy organic stuff,what about agrochemical-free products?
↓↓↓↓
You should try not to use products with agrochemicals at anything higher than a 1:2 ratio.
Although organic food is good,you should check the percentage of the agrochemicals first.

~ Easy way to remove agrochemicals ~
①Take a small portion of the product.

②Wash it in salt water(Salt water is very effective at removing agrochemicals).

③Drain away all the salt water,and boil the product to detoxify it.

– How to choose broccoli —
-Choose those with a stiff and hard bud.
-Best to eat it during November and December.

Personal stuff


A container for spectacles or sunglasses ~



You put them in this way ~



Things I bought

The things I bought are ~

Vegetables!



Barley Tea!

Cheese and Egg!



About the cheese,there’s no unnecessary ingredients being added inside.

There are cheese being sold in the supermarket that has additives and non-cheese stuff being added inside.

So although on paper it’s cheese,it isn’t a cheese at all.
I wonder if they did cut down on the amount of cheese used and substitute them with other additives,and sell them cheaply.
What is that!

For me,I’m very particular about food quality so I’ll definitely check before I buy something.

Convenience Store Style~

When I say convenience store style,I meant supermarket style ~

Wait a minute!I wear like that to buy things in the supermarket?

From the back ~



Sampling some food in the midst of the shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment