Wednesday 26 May 2010

Kusumi Koharu Blog Translation 'Question Reply __2__'

Question ⑦
You won’t be singing anymore?(さゆり-san)
↓↓↓↓
It hasn’t been decided yet but won’t that be good?
If there are people who wants to listen (laugh)
Even I myself don’t know what will happen from now on ~~~
Oh well,let it happen as it should be (laugh)

Question ⑧
Is there any method to cure mouth ulcer?(ひでじい)
↓↓↓↓
I think it’s because of a stormy stomach … try to avoid eating and drinking too much.
Also,an old saying mentions that mouth ulcers are due to a lack of vitamins … so please do have a proactive approach towards consuming vitamins ~

Question ⑨
How did Rui-kun’s name came about?(☆☆☆-san)
↓↓↓↓
Actually,I wanted to call him 「Chichimaro」 at the start,but since I was booed by my family,the name became Rui-kun!

Question ⑩
Do you use contact lens on a frequent basis?(もこ-san)
↓↓↓↓
I do use contact lens.
My eyes is bad ~
I’m the spectacle wearer in my family ~ Yay

Question ⑪
You don’t get along well with people of the same age?(ミヤビ-san)
↓↓↓↓
Although I didn’t realize it at all,but all the people who I hang out with are older than me.
Mainly people in their 20s and 30s (laugh)
I always have the “youngest child” mentality ~

No comments:

Post a Comment