Saturday 29 May 2010

C-ute Blog Translation 'Yaaaa! lol(airi)'

Title:絵文字やあ絵文字笑(あいり絵文字)

Ya絵文字絵文字lol

It’s Suzuki Airi desu.絵文字

Today’s the first day of my test.~絵文字絵文字 The subjects that are being tested are National Language and Science compilation A.絵文字

For my science , i already had a question answered wrongly.←絵文字

Well~ yea.絵文字

It is the subject which i gave all my fighting spirit on to.絵文字lol

Mama, tomorrow , the tests are going to continue.

I have no choice but to give it my best 絵文字絵文字

Yep.絵文字

Oh! when i am returning from home , my mother brought something special.絵文字絵文字絵文字

Young Corn.絵文字

I like the plain taste of it.絵文字

The picture is showing how the young corn is before and after peeled.絵文字

The peeled young corns-chan is then sent to be cooked.絵文字lol

Today, Yajima Mami’s blog mentioned that they are going to have tomato tempura right???絵文字絵文字

For Suzuki family , i have uploaded the young corn tempura picture絵文字lol..Somehow or another , both of them looks delicious……絵文字

Let’s eat and see!!!!絵文字

Eating…Eating..…絵文字絵文字…!!!!

Sweeeeet.絵文字絵文字

even though i ate it after adding salt.

As expected of the babies of corns.絵文字

The small grains , the more you chew them , the more delicious it gets.…絵文字

Everyone , please do try it out as well絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment