Monday 31 May 2010

C-ute Blog Translation 'YAaaa! (airi)'

Title:絵文字やあ絵文字(あいり絵文字)

Good Evening絵文字

It’s Suzuki Airi desu絵文字

Iyaaaa~ 絵文字絵文字絵文字絵文字

It is finally over!!!絵文字絵文字

My first high school mid-term test.絵文字絵文字

World history…I have confidence that i would get 100 points絵文字絵文字lol

Iyaa~ Thank god絵文字

Like,

my english paper , during the last minute i did some changes , however if i didn’t change them i would have gotten those question right~絵文字絵文字 And that’s something that i did.絵文字絵文字

Well, even though something like that happened 絵文字, lets face the front and head towards it positively.絵文字 Hahahahaha絵文字

……While holding that feeling , since i did my best , i went out to eat dinner with my friends~ 絵文字lol. Not only that! It is only 500 yen.絵文字

The udon that i had , had a Bolognaise taste to it, that’s what it is a healthy spaghetti.絵文字絵文字

It was delicious絵文字

Oh , That’s right , 絵文字today i cut my hair.絵文字 Though it is just a light cut絵文字 , no big changes.

It felt abit lighter.絵文字絵文字

I shall head forward絵文字 with a new refreshing feeling~絵文字

And and 絵文字, today is my beloved father birthday.絵文字絵文字

Congratulation Papa.絵文字

I love my father that is always doing his best at work as well as my father whom is always smiling. I hope he can do this best for eveeer.絵文字絵文字

As he is the papa whom i love very much.絵文字絵文字

Everyone as well , please treasure your family.絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment