Sunday 23 May 2010

C-ute Blog Translation 'Power~(Airi)'

Title:絵文字パワー(あいり絵文字)

Good Evening絵文字

It’s Suzuki Airi desu絵文字

Today , after work , i went for power sports along with my family.絵文字絵文字絵文字

Moreover!

Previously , i made a appearance at nitere “PON” , that place that i went to was one of the places recommended to me by shimada san who did palm reading for me.絵文字

(*nitere http://www.ntv.co.jp/)

I went to 2 of the places.絵文字絵文字絵文字

After receiving lots of power , i feel alot more energetic絵文字!!!!

Using the power i gathered today ,

i will sing with everything i have to everyone.~絵文字絵文字

Ah! by the way , after a long time , i went to get a written oracle…

The best luck!~絵文字絵文字絵文字

I am so happy yea絵文字

絵文字The first picture絵文字

along with the big trunk~絵文字

i received tons of power!!!!bits by bits…

by the way , it is really big絵文字

絵文字The second picture絵文字

along with the flowers~絵文字

I kind of feel i hadn’t taken any photos with flowers nowadays , so i went and took one with them.絵文字絵文字

…After which , i had dinner with all 4 members of my family, however…絵文字

I ordered the salad bar as i suddenly have a craving for to eat some vegetables.絵文字 Only to find out the portion is really big.絵文字

The lettuce that is on the salad bar doesn’t crumble well !! which makes it really delicious~絵文字

the parts where the yams are絵文字絵文字, tasted the best

I ate only the salad bar and i felt quite full already….絵文字絵文字絵文字

To me . to be able to eat = Happiness絵文字

That’s why , right now , i am really happy.絵文字lol.

Alright , tomorrow as well ,

i will do my best with robust!!絵文字

By, Airi who is filled with happiness power絵文字

No comments:

Post a Comment