Monday 24 May 2010

C-ute Blog Translation 'It is hot isn't it? (Airi)'

Title:絵文字あついね~絵文字絵文字(あいり絵文字)

Yahoo! everyone!絵文字

It’s Suzuki Airi desu絵文字

Today is hot isn’t it~絵文字絵文字絵文字

THE real summer days right.絵文字lol

I have mentioned it before , whenever i sweats, my hair becomes all curly/messy絵文字絵文字

And so , since today is a hot day = “i will definitely sweat a lot” kind of day.That’s why , i tied a pony tail 絵文字while doing my best in the morning. 絵文字絵文字

Thanks to that , i felt so refreshed and passed the day絵文字lol

Thank god , thank god.絵文字


Alright 絵文字絵文字絵文字, today i shall introduce my kind mother that made something for me絵文字

Although it looked simple , however….

Inside my lunch box is ….


“Hiyashi chuuka” made by my mother. 絵文字絵文字

( direct translation -> refrigerated chinese , well it is a name of a food dish ,here is a example from wiki.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/Hiyashi_chuka_by_itchys.jpg )

NOT.ONLY.THAT!

The food is placed inside a special bentou box that has an effect of making sure the cold temperature doesn’t escape!!!!絵文字

I am really touched絵文字絵文字絵文字

Thank you Mom絵文字wahaha

Then i head to head in high spirits…..

When it is lunch time絵文字

i wonder why the whole classroom seemed very cold!!絵文字絵文字lol

Cooler-san , it seems you overdid it絵文字絵文字

And so , while shivering , i ate the “Hiyashi Chuuka”..

The very very cold atmosphere was then stack on to make it even colder. 絵文字

Hahahaha絵文字

Well ,i was delicious though.絵文字

It was so delicious that even my girl friend from softball club ate it with me as well.絵文字lol.

Well this is something that happend.絵文字

Today as well , i will study for my test~絵文字絵文字

I will continue to use the memorization tool to do my best ,

I printed some maths problems in order for me to do my very best…絵文字lol.

Even though it is a hot day ,

please do you best to overcome it!絵文字lol

No comments:

Post a Comment