Tuesday 4 May 2010

Britain's Got Talent

Britains Got Talent is a place where people auditions, anyone can partipicle in the audition, Simon, Amanda and Piers is the judges for the show, This years Britains Got Talent, it says on the news paper that the group 'Connected' will be a big group like take that which was said by Piers I think ^^

Hope they will win XD



They're good ain't they????



Source: http://talent.tellymix.co.uk/

Britain's Got Talent criticised over 'Connected' member's past

Connected

Britain’s Got Talent bosses and Simon Cowell have been criticised after it was revealed at least one member of ‘amateur’ boy group Connected is a signed model, singer and actor. Simon Cowell pointed out that 13-year-old Harry had a good voice on Saturday’s show, however it turns out he is no newcomer to talent contests.

In fact it appears that Simon and Harry have met before during the 2007 series of the show, according to StarNow. Harry made it into the final 100 contestants with brother Max – also in the group, however the duo failed to make it into the live semi-finals.

Britain’s Got Talent isn’t Harry’s only claim to fame, signed to a local agency he has appeared in films and adverts for companies including Aldi, Tesco, JJB sports, Argos and Littlewoods. The pair have also reportedly appeared in similar talent shows, including those carried out by fellow ITV show GMTV.

The news has lead to criticism of the show producers, with some viewers complaining the show should be about finding hidden and unknown talent, rather than publicising signed acts.

This isn’t the first time the show has been criticised this year over professional acts appearing, bosses came under fire when it was revealed how dog act Tina and Chandi had already taken part in a number of similar competitions in the past.

But the judges said:

Olivia Archibald

Olivia Archibald has said that she wants to be able to sing like Leona Lewis, describing The X Factor winner as “an inspiration”. The 14-year-old, who wowed the judges on Saturday, said she was nervous about watching her audition TV but concluded: “It wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be. I really enjoyed it.”

Speaking to The Sun, Olivia said: “I used to dance, but then I discovered I could sing.

“I’m so honoured and touched I’ve been compared to Charlotte Church, I’m a huge fan of hers. But my total dream would be to sing like Leona Lewis – she’s such an inspiration.”

Olivia revealed she was nervous about watching her audition on Saturday’s show: “My family had a pizza party to watch the show,” she said. “Knowing I was going to be on screen made me so nervous.

“I watch BGT every week, so to see yourself auditioning in front of the judges and audience was so weird.

“But after watching I realised it wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be. I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment