Friday 10 December 2010

New header and layout

Hahahaha, i've got REALLY BORED!!!! from my old one hahaha so i've changed it lol.....does it looks alryt??? lol...Next time i'me going to design my blogger layout haha....gonna take me a while, and I don't know what to do with it yet lol...i'll have a think about it lol haha.....

So what do use think bout the new header and layout??? hahaha.....I kinda though it looks better than the previous one haha lol, when I'm doing the other one i've just randomly edited and design that hahaha lol....I didn't even know what I was doing and putting on that header lol....I'm seriously a very random person lol.........well I ain't no good with these stuffs anyways lol...

NOTE: Please do NOT re-edit it and claims that you edited, and please don't put them in other web pages wid out permission (but you can save them into your files without asking me, as long as you don't put them on other webpage when you haven't asked ^^).........


No comments:

Post a Comment