Thursday 9 December 2010

Duet December 2010 Yamada Ryosuke

Translation

  • At the moment I want to go to Korea really badly. It is close to Japan and the yakiniku seems to be really delicious and I want to try receiving a massage, too. I say I want to go, but I'll definitely go! I'm also interested in K-POP and I watch Korean music shows (on TV), since my younger sister gave me recordings she did. One time at a show, the artists came out one after the other, yo ne. Therefore I understand each individuality well, yo ne. The performance of the people who are said to be very popular were of course different somewhere. When they are dancing my nerves are attentive up to my fingertips (means he's very excited, I think xD) and the songs also resound in my heart. However, japanese music doesn't loose either, yo ne. Because I just declared them my rivals *laughs *
  • I'm interested in Korea, because I've fallen into a korean drama wave. To tell the truth, recently I've also started studying Korean (language). That I am studying independently by myself is like a miracle, don't you think so? See, in English spoken dramas, if you listen to them, somhow the vocabulary comes out, right? However, in Korean dramas, the vocabulary that I pick up are total gibberish. On the contrary that connected to my interest, I'm anxious about trying to study (I'm not so sure about the first part, it kind of sounds weird... It says: それが逆に興味へとつながって、勉強してみようって気になったの。) I listen to K-POP to adapt my ears to Korean (language) or imitate it. I still can't remember more than about self-introduction, but to be able to watch dramas without the subtitles is my dream!
  • Lately „mochimochi“ food (I think, food that is similar to mochis, japanese glutinous rice cakes. see here: Mochi) are numerous, aren't they? Girls say they love mochimochi, yo ne~. But the manly Me does not understand the merit of this food texture. (At the side Yabu fiercly agrees „Un, Un“) It's better, when it (the food) is done like saku or pari (I think saku is something like baking or crispy kind of food and pari, I don't really know. Maybe it stands for Paris) Therefore, at a café the snack I like are waffles. The freshly baked crunchy feel is the best For the topping, I like the combination of vanilla ice cream and maple syrup. For drinks, iced-milk-tea is perfekt. The milk-tea, that is given out at the coffee shop in my neighbourhood I like especially, and because I buy packs to bring home, I always have a permanent supply in the refrigerator. But a big pack of milk costs 500 Yen (~5 USD), yo~. Isn't that expensive!? But it's delicious... I can't win against the sweet temptation of milk tea *laughs *.

No comments:

Post a Comment