Wednesday 5 May 2010

Tsugunaga Momoko B.L.T U-17 Questionaire

This was on 2004


1. Nickname : momo, momochi
2. Origin of your name : I was supposedly to be given birth on 3rd March , The Festival of Momo
3. Family members : Parents, Younger Brother
4. Interests : Playing games , Listening to songs
5. Strong point : I’ll do something to the end when I’ve decided on doing it .
6. Weak point : I don’t like to lose
7. Weakness: When my bangs/fringe are separated
8. Mental Age : 14 years old
9. Something surprising about yourself: Suprisingly I can’t do household chores well
10. What kind of animal do you think you are : Monkey
11. Habitual saying : ええ~ (Ee~ )
12. Habitual movement : Pointing out my pinky
13. Charm point : Eyelashes
14. The advantage of being a girl : I can wear a lot of pretty clothes
15. What you would do if you are a male : Shave my hair off
16. Favorite color : Pink , white
17. Favorite flower : Tulip
18. Favorite movie : Nana
19. Favorite book : Romantic Romance Novels
20. Favorite manga : That’s too much to be mentioned
21. Favourite TV show : Enta no Kamisama 
22. Favorite saying: Happy~
23. Favorite season: Autumn
24. Favourite food: Sea Urchins , Crabs
25. Food that you hate the most: Green Beans
26. Favorite odour: The Odour of a Peach
27. Favorite song: All Berryz Koubou’s Songs , someday(悻田来未),mikazuki(绚香)
28. Favorite artist : 悻田来未,绚香,Sakurazuka Yakkun
29. Favorite gem: Diamond
30. Favorite place: Classroom
31. Favorite game: IQ Sapuri
32. Countries you want to visit the most: France
33. The creepiest thing in the world: GHOST~
34. Artists who are your good friends: H!P members
35. Best Skill: Still expanding ~
36. What you are good at cooking: Fried Eggs
37. Best sport: Vault Jumping
38. Secret of losing weight: I’ve never tried to lose weight before
39. The song that you always sing in karaoke singing: Secret ~
40. Subjects you are good at: Music
41. Subjects you are not good at: English
42. What you do when you are not paying attention during classtime: Copying Notes , it seems like the
notes can never be finish copied forever
43. Co-curricular activtiy: I don’t join
44. When to start revising for examinations: 14 days before the Examinations
45. Memorizing skill: I’ll just memorize the textbooks by heart
46. Favorite school activity: Sports Days , Bon Odori
47. The school rule that you cannot tolerate : The Bangs/Fringe length have to be shorter than the
eyebrows
48. Views on bully cases : They should’ve stopped ! Nobody should do that !
49. 50m run record: 8.6 seconds
50. What do you first do in the morning: I’ll Open my eyes
51. What do you last do before going to bed: I’ll play electronic games before sleeping
52. Average time period of sleeping: Around 6 hours
53. Average time period of bathing: Around 45 minutes
54. Ways of maintaining health: You should eat when you feel hungry
55. Pocket money amount: Not Fixed
56. Pets: None~
57. What you usually dream of: Incidents happened in school
58. Things that you usually bring with you: Mobile phones
59. The most important criteria of the partner you like: Someone interesting
60. The type of person from the opposite gender that you cannot tolerate: Someone who treats others
badly
61. What do you do when you are in love: I’ll look at the mirror frequently
62. Age of first love: I cant remember
63. Dream date: Playing in a themepark
64. Preferable age of getting married : 20 years old above
65. Mobile phone strap : I’m looking for a furry pink colour strap .
66. Mobile phone ringtone: Song I like the best now , and I change them very often
67. Mobile Phone Wallpaper: I want a pink Minnie wallpaper
68. Number of SMS partners: Around 15
69. Number of SMS sent everyday: Not fixed everyday
70. Clothing you often wear: Not Fixed
71. Special clothing: Shorts, Subashitsu ( Tight pants )
72. Accessories you often wear: Not Fixed also
73. Things you wear everyday: Neck Tie
74. Favorite brand: Not any particular brand
75. Make ups : I don’t really like make ups
76. Motivation to become an artist: There are a lot of tasty food to eat , and I like singing a lot
77. Artist you first liked: Morning Musume
78. Artist you want to meet the most: 悻田来未
79. Artist that you have met that gave you the best impression: Wada Akiko-san
80. The job that makes you feel the most nervous about : My First Movie Shooting
81. Best impression in your job: Movie shooting
82. Dreams you want to achieve before reaching the age of 20: I hope I can have a lot of different
hairstyles
83. What you would do if you didn’t become an artist: A Nurse ~
84. What you want the most now: The latest games . I have a pink colour Mp3 player and games console.
85. What made you cry recently: When someone told me to comb my bangs/fringe upwards
86. What made you laugh recently: I laugh every single day~ =D
87. What you are enthusiastic about recently: Games , Music
88. What you are very much concerned about recently: None I think ~
89. Recent first experience: Stage play !
90. Motto: 初心の頃の気持ちを忘れない!( Never forget the feelings of the original intention . )
91. Historical figure that you admire : 聖徳太子
92. Ways of managing stress: To Chat with friends on the phone
93. Inspiration: None~
94. Collection: Small stuffs in pink colour
95. The most precious thing: My Precious Necklace
96. What you would do if you win a 300,000,000 Yen Lottery: I’ll put them into the bank
97. What you would do if the world is to end tomorrow: I want everyone to save the world ! =)
98. What you would bring along if you are to go to an isolated island: I’ll bring a Camera ! I’ll take
pictures of the situation there .
99. What you would do if you have a time machine: I’ll go back to the past to see the myself in the past
100. What would your wish be if God grant you one wish : I’ll ask God to give me unlimited wishes !

No comments:

Post a Comment