Saturday 29 May 2010

Tanaka Reina Blog Translation 'Today (>w<)'

Reina would like to introduce★
the cosmetics that she uses ♥
Entitled!! =w=

【Introducing Tanaka Reina’s everything ♥】
… ’s corner ★★★

Clap Clap ♪

Now!! Here is o(><)o
A corner that
I will introduce everyone ★ to
The goods that Tanaka Reina is interested in now ★
and the things she uses, etc ♥♥♥

… It’s like, I used to have this kind of dream ♥

When I have my own blog ★

I will defiiiiinitely do this kind of corner :D v ♥

Now I’ll start ( ̄▽ ̄heartbeat
First, it’s this! :P

This is called
Toner and Moisturiser ♪♪

freeplus ♥】

Seems that it’s good ★ for sensitive skin :D
Although I don’t really know (laugh)

but I am not being anyhow (laugh)

By the way

- 【Moist Type】
- 【Refreshing Type】

…are available

Reina uses the ★ Refreshing Type★ ♥

And next is~? ♪

Mascara+Eyebrow Mascara!!

From left, it’s dejavuMaybellineKiss? or something like that ♥
Recently, Reina had met something called the eyebrow mascara (laugh)

I don’t wear it in the past
but now, it’s becoming a part ★ of me (♥∀♥)

and the next is :D

★★KATE Series★★

- Eyeshadow
- and Cheek ♥

Not only eyeshadow,
I also use this to draw my eyebrows!!

And next is?

♥ Eyeline+Eyebrow ♥

My eyebrow colour is light brown
and I have 2 types of colour – Black and Brown for eyeliners ↑↑↑

Umm, I already started using it
when I started learning how to make up ^_^

It was around when I debut
so it will be 7~8 years that I’ve been using it :D v ♥

And the next is (^O^)/

Highlight and the white thing below my eyes!!

Reina draws a white line below her eyes (*∀*) ♥
When you do this
Your eyes will shine ★ ♥
…… or at least I think that is (laugh)
But take note to not put too much!!
If you put too much of it, you will become a Yamanba (laugh)

Everyone ♥
Thank you for reading :D
……and so
That’s all!!

It was the corner of 【Introducing Tanaka Reina’s everything ♥】 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment