Sunday 23 May 2010

Tanaka Reina Blog Translation 'Cha~o~ (OO)'

Good Morning~ Everyone (♪∀♪) ♥
How are you ???
I’ve just woke up (。。)

It’s so dark that you can see anything, right?

I read everyone’s comments ↑↑
About yesterday’s scandal matter

Lots of people commented…
“Even if you can remember the name, don’t say it out!?”

No way I will say it━━━━━━━━━ :D

Even if the Tanaka Reina who always say everything without hidding,

I do know about what I shouldn’t say ♥♥♥
Don’t worry about it (laugh)

Today~
It’s the release date ♥
of a magazine with Reina’s series publication
★★CD&DL Data★★

The title is “Tanaka Mesen”
I wrote the whole page by myself :D

I chose the pictures myself too
Cut, and paste…
something like this ♥

Are there anyone who already saw it~???

This issue’s costume is golf
so, I wore golf apparel!!

My ★first★ golf apparel :D v
It’s really cute♥, right? (゜o゜)

It’s THE PINK ♥

Once again…
I am Tanaka Reina, who really loves ♥ Pink (laugh)

And, for the first time in my life, I held the thing that is used to hit the ball
This one ★ ↓↓↓↓

How is it??
Do I look like I am good in golf!?!?
…yah.
Not possible (laugh)
although it’s a short photography session
I had the chance to get the feeling ★ of golf ♥♥♥

Everyone ♥
Do check out ★CD&DL Data★ ♥

Thanks in advance ★^_^★

No comments:

Post a Comment